Friday, August 14, 2009

Lilac Nails

Hi sweeties!
So i just wanted to show you guys this nail polish i recently bought, it is O.P.I's "Do You Lilac It?". As the name of the polish describes, it is a nice lavender, lilac color. You can find this in most beauty places that carries O.P.I brand nail polish. Probably not all places carry such a wide variety of colors though. I know for sure Ulta carries this color. Well, all in all I would like to say I LOVE this color. It's hard to find a nice purple nail color that won't make you look like you have Alien fingers =P lol. I hope you guys like it too!






5 comments:

  1. Dear, MakeupSnob is having this giveaway, (to all MAC, SEPHORA and NYX lovers) click here: and take your part! http://www.themakeupsnob.com/2009/07/tms-100-followers-cosmetic.html

    love lots,
    rhain

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha "alien fingers" - that IS a nice color! ;) happy monday girl and thanks for dropping by, can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    This is my first time on your blog, nice to meet you! I love nail polish posts. I have this color and it looks terrible on me! I wore it for a week only because I was too lazy to take it off, it looks soooo much better and nicer on you! not alien like in the least!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loveeeeeeeee itttttttttttt it`s my color right nowwwwww

    ReplyDelete