Friday, August 14, 2009

Lilac Nails

Hi sweeties!
So i just wanted to show you guys this nail polish i recently bought, it is O.P.I's "Do You Lilac It?". As the name of the polish describes, it is a nice lavender, lilac color. You can find this in most beauty places that carries O.P.I brand nail polish. Probably not all places carry such a wide variety of colors though. I know for sure Ulta carries this color. Well, all in all I would like to say I LOVE this color. It's hard to find a nice purple nail color that won't make you look like you have Alien fingers =P lol. I hope you guys like it too!






4 comments:

  1. haha "alien fingers" - that IS a nice color! ;) happy monday girl and thanks for dropping by, can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    This is my first time on your blog, nice to meet you! I love nail polish posts. I have this color and it looks terrible on me! I wore it for a week only because I was too lazy to take it off, it looks soooo much better and nicer on you! not alien like in the least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nail color! Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loveeeeeeeee itttttttttttt it`s my color right nowwwwww

    ReplyDelete